It’s cool to be kind; that's why we’ve developed low-impact production processes to create the same premium quality denim.
- Tencel saves up to 7,000 litres of water per pair of jeans.
- By using Tencel and recycled polyester with low-impact production techniques, we’re saving 95% of water for every Kind to the Planet garment.
- Our signature finishes, but kinder; lasers are replacing labels and we’ve switched to smart, water-conserving laundry methods to create the classic washes you know and love.
- Tencel is made from wood pulp, saving both water and energy. Its great strength and softness make it an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional cotton.
- Lasers, not labels. We’ve decided to cut out excess materials by replacing internal labels with laser printing.
- Lasers are also be used as an alternative to laundering for finishing effects, reducing the need for excessive materials, chemicals, energy and water use.
- Improving our processes, we’ve switched to Eco Laundry machines to heavily reduce water consumption.
- Using air, laser and ozone technologies to create the desired wash effects, we’re using less water and energy, and fewer chemicals.
- Our new eco-friendly hardware generates no raw material waste, uses no synthetic chemicals and reduces CO2 emissions.
- It’s kind to recycle. We’re reworking surplus denim to create recycled hangtags.
- Reducing the need for new material creation means less energy spent per pair of jeans.
KIND TO THE PLANET COLLECTION